A Curse Unbroken: A Weird Girls Novel - Cecy Robson

My first thoughts on this book were literally- MIND BLOWN. I love this series, it's such a fun lighthearted read with a great plot. This story in particular pulls you in from the very beginning, which really helps to immerse you in the characters world. Celia is as always the tough sister that's gonna get the job done, I'm so glad in this book her relationship with Aric is far more solid than in previous books. She's definitely pushed to the breaking point in this one, from her wild emotions to her losses, she just soldiered on. I love the fact that Celia's story ends on a high note, because I have a feeling the next book is going to play center stage to her sisters.

I honestly thought the writing itself and the story telling was even better as well. The mix of paranormal romance and urban fantasy come together perfectly. This isn't a real dark book, it's got a lot of action and surprises though. Of course, your still gonna get that trademark Wird sisters humor in this book, which really does add to the story. I'd definitely recommend this book to fans of UF/PNR who want something on the fun side of that genre.

I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.