How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire was a quick funny paranormal romance. I enjoyed the humor that Shanna brought to the table along with some of the supporting characters. She was much more upbeat and fun than Roman was, he was more of the down in the ditches type of guy. Roman seemed to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders which definitely came through in the story. The combination of the two main characters really helped to sell the relationship in the story. I think it bounced back and forth a lil too much for my tastes, but that's just me. Shanna wasn't exactly TSTL, but she kept making ridiculous mistakes because she was letting her emotions dictate her behavior. If the Russian mob was after me I think I'd be a bit more rational and find a spot an stay there, not constantly trying to get away from my protector. I did find some of the spins on vampire lore to be interesting, and it helped the story make more sense.

This was a pretty good story with a cute romance, I'd recommend to PNR lovers. There are two or three sex scenes, so 18+.