The Seer's Lover (The Seven Archangels Series) - Kat de Falla

Calise is a seer, she can feel what's goin on around her, who's bad and who's evil. This type of power puts her in serious danger though, its up to Lucas to protect her. Lucas is another seer, who want's nothing to do with Calise in the beginning, but that eventually changes. There are angels, demons, humans and monsters throughout the book.

I'd definitely consider this book more horror romance with paranormal aspects, rather than just another PNR novel. I had a bit of a hard time following what was going on and who was talking as the book started introducing new characters. However, the story flowed well and had a beginning, middle and end. The writing was good for a debut novel. I just couldn't get into the main heroine, she seemed a bit whiny and flaky to me, which detracted from the story as a whole. The idea is original and well thought out, I would be interested to read the next book to see what happens. I'd recommend this to people who like multiple POV stories, you get the whole picture from all the different characters talking.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)at GoodReads.com