Sexy Native American Biker Werewolf+Sweet Curvy Gal=Great Read

My Wolf Protector - Rose Wynters

My Wolf Protector was even better than the first in the series, My Wolf King. The story was much deeper and revolved around more than just the mated pair. In this book, Taylor and Marrok are our fated mates. I felt Taylor was a sweetheart that got dealt a really crappy hand, but focused on trying to save everyone else before herself. She's a very giving soul that desperately needs to be protected. Marrok is our hero, he's cool,calm and collected strapped with major guilt and lack of passion for life in the start of the book. Oh ya, he's also a hot native american motorcycle rider-yummy!! Of course, Caroline an Alexander play a huge role in this book as does some of the characters from the last book;).

The plot line was great, it left me guessing as to what was going to happen next. I literally finished this book in a sitting, I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the fact that these two didn't have a perfect relationship, they had to work for it. It seemed like a far deeper love than you usually get with PNR novels. I'd definitely recommend this to shifter,romance,action and all paranormal lovers.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the LoP group on Goodreads.com