Werewolve Diary

Beasthood - A.Z. Green
I thought that Beasthood was an intriguing book to say the least. Seeing how the story unfolds in diary entries was very clever. The book starts in the past and works itself to present day, which is great because you get the full picture. I also really liked the alternating POVs because it helped fill out the story. Reading things from Driver, Jasmines family and others perspective gave it more depth, besides helping to make clear why certain choices were made.

Jasmine is a very strong leading lady, she was fierce and intelligent, didn't crumble due to her situation. My feelings on Driver are very mixed, on one hand I liked him, but on the other he's a tool. Besides the leading couple, I found the rest of the characters very believable and liked most of them. Lastly, I really enjoyed reading about a different take on werewolves, it's different from your normal stories. I enjoyed this book and I would definitely recommend it to someone seeking a more substantial plot line involving werewolves and the supernatural.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal). I'd also like to thank the author for a copy of this ebook to review.